Walk-In Food Bank
We serve Northeast Seattle residents from zip codes 98102, 98103, 98105, 98112, 98115, or 98125 and those who are currently unsheltered in our community.
Please bring a photo I.D. with you each time you visit. On your first visit with us, bring a current proof of address (mail received at the address within the past 30 days, rent receipt, utility bill, cable bill, etc) along with your photo I.D.
Proof of address requirement waived for those who are currently unsheltered.
Come to the food bank when it is convenient for you. Our operating hours vary each day to help accommodate your schedule.
Please Observe These Community Guidelines
- You may receive groceries only once per week.
- Bring your own shopping bags, we do not provide plastic bags. It helps us save money and reduces plastic waste.
- Our carts are for use in the food bank only. They have a habit of not returning when taken out the front door.
- Shop within your weekly budget amounts, but leave all unwanted food items in the food bank. Others may want what you don’t.
- Help us respect our neighborhood.
- Don’t litter, use our trash can out front. If it is full, let a volunteer know so we can empty it.
- Don’t park in our neighbors’ parking spaces. We know parking in our community is sometimes challenging, but there are spaces on many of the nearby streets.
- Try to arrive 30 minutes before our posted closing time each day. It really helps us serve you better.