We primarily serve Northeast Seattle residents from zip codes 98102, 98103, 98105, 98112, 98115, or 98125 and those who are currently unsheltered in our community.
On your first visit (and once a year after that), we will ask for some basic household information (address, family size and ages). This information is optional, but it really helps us plan our services. We never share your personal information unless you ask us to do so.
Come to the food bank when it is convenient for you. Our operating hours are arranged to help accommodate your schedule.
Please Observe These Community Guidelines
- Masks are encouraged but not currently required. This may be revised based on public health guidelines.
- You may receive groceries only once per week. We can help you find other resources if you need more food assistance.
- Help us stay on good terms with our neighbors.
- Don’t litter. Our volunteers can help find a bin for your trash or recyclables.
- Don’t park in our neighbors’ parking spaces, this includes the lots at Scarecrow Video and Planned Parenthood. We know parking can be a challenge, but there are often spaces on many of the nearby streets.
- Don’t park in the bike lane, we need to keep that clear for safe travel.
- Try to arrive 30 minutes before our posted closing time each day. It really helps us serve you better.