Walk-In Food Bank
We serve Northeast Seattle residents from zip codes 98102, 98103, 98105, 98112, 98115, or 98125 and those who are currently unsheltered in our community.
Please bring a photo I.D. with you each time you visit. On your first visit with us, bring a current proof of address (mail received at the address within the past 30 days, rent receipt, utility bill, cable bill, etc) along with your photo I.D.
Proof of address requirement waived for those who are currently unsheltered.
Come to the food bank when it is convenient for you. Our operating hours vary each day to help accommodate your schedule.
Please Observe These Community Guidelines
- Please respect public health physical distancing mandates. Stay safe. Stay 6 feet apart from other customers.
- Masks are required at all food bank service points.
- You may receive groceries only once per week. We can help you find other resources if you need more food assistance.
- Help us respect our neighborhood and stay on good terms with our neighbors.
- Don’t litter, use our trash can out front. If it is full, let a volunteer know so we can empty it.
- Don’t park in our neighbors’ parking spaces. We know parking can be a challenge, but there are often spaces on many of the nearby streets.
- Don’t park in the bike lane, we need to keep that clear for safe travel.
- Try to arrive 30 minutes before our posted closing time each day. It really helps us serve you better.